Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to a Special Lady


If it wasn't for my grandma, I wouldn't be where I am now. Not only did she teach me to cross stitch, but every time I went to visit my grandparents she always had something fun and new for me to make. She showed me how fun crafting and creating is, she has this uncanny ability to send me clothes & craft supplies that I actually love, and she's always up for craft shows and thrifting!

I never realized how much we really do have in common and all the fun things that we could do together if we didn't live so far apart. Thanks, Gramma, for everything you taught me and everything you've done for me. I love you and I hope your birthday is the happiest!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany, This is a beautiful tribute to your grandmother. It really made her happy. She gave me this address, so I could read it. She is really proud of you. I am glad that you are doing so well. Love you, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete