Friday, October 5, 2012

This Week on Instagram


This week was a pretty great one. On Sunday, Brad and I went to the flea market, where we found a sander for less than $10 and a scratching post for Lefty for $2! I was very tempted to buy a pretty red vintage bicycle that I found for $25(Around here this would cost between $50 - $ 75). It was in great condition - a little rusty, but not irreparable - but the brakes didn't seem to work, and I know practically nothing about fixing bike brakes, so we passed on it. About 10 minutes later I saw a man walking away with it, and I was happy that he found such a great deal. Until we were just about ready to pack up and go home, that is, and I spotted on a table a shiny new set of bicycle brakes. I could not believe it.

Aside from this trip, I really haven't been out of the house much this week.Yesterday I really wished that I had that bicycle to take myself out while Brad was at work with the car. Instead I went for a short walk along one of the many trails on the property, and most of these pictures are the result of that.

If you've enjoyed my photos, feel free to follow me @ShubetteHandmade on Instagram! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment