Monday, November 19, 2012

Week of Thanks: Day 4

Phew! I'm now over halfway through my very first series! Although it's a little difficult to keep my blog updated on the daily throughout Week of Thanks, it's been quite a pleasant and positive learning experience to stop and think about what makes life worthwhile. I'm also not very big on talking about myself, so this has helped me to open up and express myself in a way that I may not have been confident enough to do before!

Now moving on to the good stuff! There's a really important person in my life that I'm thankful for who makes everything possible. He's also very handsome. His name is Bradley.


Brad has helped me with pretty much everything. He fully supports me in all of my crazy goals and dreams, and gives me an extra kick in the rear when I need it. He believes in me when I don't, and makes me smile when I don't think I can. He puts up with me when I'm ackin' all cray-cray. There's not much else I could ask for in a human being. He's the very best one for me; I love him very much and I'm so very thankful to have found him.

Thank you for stopping by to celebrate my sappy Week of Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment