Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Winter Weatherscapes


This winter has been a cold one, but it's one I'm thankful for. The ticks and spiders were huge and terrible the past year, so we needed this harsh season to help fend them off. I've been spending most of my time indoors writing, preparing for my business launch, and making over my studio, when it's warm enough for a person to inhabit it. Okay, there's also been plenty of sledding and video games.


A few times I found it warm enough to venture outside and capture some photos of the property while everything was blanketed with snow. Behind the house, it looks like a deer wandered out onto the frozen pond.


As the ice melts from the edges of the pond, it cracks inward like little tree branches, begging to sprout leaves again.



No comments:

Post a Comment