Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello again!

Hey folks! This hiatus of mine has been going on a lot longer than I had planned. I'm still having issues with my PC not turning on, but I've really missed having this writing outlet and associating with all the lovely people one meets in the blogosphere. I think I'm finally ready to bring this pre-Spring break to an end.

On the other hand, I've discovered so much time that I could be devoting to my upcoming business launch, but in the past I've been way too blog-obsessed to get any real work done. Because of this, I'll be writing fewer posts in the upcoming weeks and instead concerning myself with preparations for the Shubette Handmade launch.

In the meantime, thank you for sticking around and being patient with me. I'll be back on Monday with March's edition of NEPA Arts & Crafts Events. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment