Friday, March 8, 2013

What I Wore: Thrift or Die






Outfit details:
Jacket: Thrifted
Necklace: Gifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Ring: Gifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted

This outfit was inspired by the awesome necklace pictured above! It was given to me by Brad's cousin, Victoria, who happened to find it in a thrift store. By the time she bought it, whatever had been on the pendant in the center had fallen off, so I fixed it up with a yellow rose button! I've been on the lookout for a really awesome statement necklace, and there are so many aspects I truly love about this one.

Most of this outfit wasn't really "thrifted" in the strictest sense. Many items were in a bag of clothes my step-sister had intended to send to the thrift store when she moved away, but I was able to conveniently intercept them. The ring, on the other hand, was a gift from Brad a few years back, and I just love pairing it with my colorful new necklace.

All photographs in today's post were taken by Victoria Welker. Thanks, Victoria!

No comments:

Post a Comment