Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello Again, World!

Hi, everyone! As you may know, this blog has been on hiatus for quite some time. In September, I returned to write that I've retired this blog and will be starting a new one in the near future. I had several reasons that I wanted to do this, (which you can read more about here, if you'd like) but with further consideration I've opted instead for a bit of a blog re-branding.

And so, welcome to The Blog of Brittanibus!

In this blog, I'll be writing about my arts & crafts endeavors, my love of nature and the great outdoors, my attempts at being fashionable, the chronicles of my creative business, and much more.

I've been working on cleaning things up around here, editing links that are no doubt broken due to my blog's URL change, and doing some writing and other preparations for awhile now, but if you experience any technical difficulties around here, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at Brittanibus@gmail.com.

I'd also like to give a special shout-out to my returning readers! Thanks for sticking with me through my extensive blogging break. You are all amazing people and I look forward to reconnecting with you. Thanks again for reading! I'll see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment