Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm Back!


Hello again! I thought it would be appropriate to re-introduce myself, for the sake of new readers as well as you returning folks, because I've made a lot of life changes in the past few months that I've been away.

For starters, my name is Brittany. I was born and raised in a small town in Michigan, but now I live in the beautiful mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania.
I make cards and sell them. (Or at least I try to.) You can find them here.
I am in love with a funny guy named Brad.
I like ska, classic & folk rock music.
I believe in making the most with what I've got.
I love thrift stores, learning to live frugally, and scoring a great deal.
I strive to reconnect with nature and learn to live off of the land.
I am a believer in the existence of Bigfoot as well as extraterrestrial life.

I've also recently been through a hell of an experience involving my previously-mentioned boyfriend, Brad, having an extended stay in the hospital. I'm bringing up the whole ordeal now because I believe that it's changed me deeply in many ways. I've become a healthier, happier, more grateful human being. I've found my faith and God, and I want to find a way to use what I have to make the world a better place. I might write more about the situation in the future, but for now I thought it'd be appropriate just to mention the lifestyle changes.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to use this blog to talk about what inspires me and what I love, to share the things that I make, and to continuously find and improve myself. I'm also going through what I consider to be somewhat of a style journey, so you'll find bits and pieces regarding that as well.

You might learn more about me on my About page or send me an email at Brittanibus@gmail.com. Thanks for reading and come back tomorrow for my first edition of my new series, Tuesday Treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment