Monday, January 13, 2014

Top 13 Pins of 2013

Hey folks! I feel like I've spent a ridiculously unforgivable amount of time on Pinterest throughout the year, but I decided to make it all worthwhile by compiling this awesome list! So here's the count-down of my top 13 re-pinned items on Pinterest! I've managed to hunt down the sources of these pins, so be sure to click on each image for its respective link!

#13: This DIY Christmas Ornament at Hang Ups in KC was repurposed from an old measuring stick!


#12: I learned about Pairing Muscle Groups for a Custom Workout from this Examiner article:


#11: After a bit of research, I've discovered that this pretty tree stump tattoo is a work of art by Mike at The Vault Tattoo Shop in River Falls, Wisconsin.


#10: This beautiful scrapbook was handmade from a real shell by Craftster user battlesheep. You can find more pictures of this one-of-a-kind piece at the thread in which it was shared:


#09: This Eyebrow Tutorial at The Wonder Forest comes with a super helpful picture guide for filling in your brows, but you'll have to check out the blog post for the full how-to:


#08: This beautiful black anchor tattoo is one of many amazing pieces by artist Andrey Svetov.


#07: Below is "Bloom Tones", an inspiring color palette produced by Design-Seeds.


#06: The Crystal Cat is the first of two wonderfully creative tattoo designs by Lauren Winzer at Hunter & Fox Tattoo that made the list!


#05: You'll find quite a few creative ideas for DIY wind-chimes in this blog post at The Garden Glove! The chimes shown below are by Trina Lyn of Trina is Artsy Fartsy!


#04: I must admit that when I repinned this, I wasn't concerned with making sure that the source was correct. Fortunately, I've done some scouring around and discovered that this DIY card-holder idea was originally shared by Jeanish over at Project Wedding!


#03: This amazing furniture makeover was done by Debi Beard with CeCe Caldwell paints and is featured over on the Redoux Interiors blog!


#02: Here's another Christmas ornament DIY idea that'll come in handy if you're looking to upcycle some old CDs by Natalie at Creme de la Craft! There's even a video tutorial!


#01: And finally, my top re-pinned item of 2013 (you should've seen this coming) is this beautiful crystal rose tattoo, another great work of art by the talented Lauren Winzer of Hunter & Fox Tattoo!


Thanks for checking out my top 13 pins of the year 2013! You can follow me on Pinterest at Brittanibus! Or, you can always find me in other social networks by checking out my social media icons in the right sidebar. Thanks again for reading and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment