Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 01

Welcome to the first edition of Tuesday Treasures! Here I'll be sharing discoveries I've curated from around the web. Enjoy!

I'm pretty much in love with this chair by designer Merve Kahraman. It is one of two pieces entitled "Hybrid", which are meant to create the illusion that the sitter is a human-animal hybrid.


And this is its sister piece:


I love everything about this dress: the colors, the pattern, the cut, the sleeves, the sash... literally everything. I also have the perfect shoes to wear with this dress, so if you're my boyfriend or mom and you're reading this... I'd like a size S. Just saying.


"The Solo Warrior" is a beautiful fox illustration print that is just one of many beautiful pieces by Shawna X. Check out her Etsy shop for cleverly designed greeting cards and illustrations.


These big, beautiful octopus bookends are hand-sculpted to order by Shayne Greco, and each is an entirely unique work of art.



Anyone whom I have ever met, ever, would know that I want this sewing machine shaped teapot at first glance. If you don't, we're probably not friends. And haven't actually met yet. Hi, I'm Brittany, and this is the teapot that I want.


Thanks for checking out the first edition of my new series, Tuesday Treasures! I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment