Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 02

Hello again! Thanks for checking in for this week's edition of Tuesday Treasures! In this series, I like to share beautiful treasures that I've discovered on the web. Enjoy!

These adorable Snowy Owl Earrings are hand-drawn by Kirsten Stride. Although I'm normally a pretty big fan of symmetry, I love the subtle differences between the owls which make them look more like a cute couple rather than two of a kind.


This beautiful handcrafted octopus chandelier was recently sold for a whopping $18,000! The head and tentacles light up both together and separately, but is also adorned with sconces for romantic candlelight.



I love this BeadFX tutorial on how to make pendants with copper pipe! They're so beautiful and original, and I can think of so many ways to customize them! I'm definitely doing a project like this if I happen to find myself with some leftover PVC pipe.


This beautiful wooden, turquoise, and titanium wedding ring is absolutely perfect. Incredibly gorgeous and masculine, this ring was designed by husband-and-wife team Minter & Richter on Etsy.


I love this easy DIY Decorative Magnifying Glass idea by Gina over at The Shabby Creek Cottage! Once you get the materials, you could adapt this idea for so many different items; the possibilities are endless!


Thanks for reading this week's session of Tuesday Treasures, and be sure to come back next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment