And for this reason, we have bucket lists. For those of you who don't know by now, the "Bucket List" is a list of goals that you would ideally like to complete before you "kick the bucket".
Before now, I never particularly wanted to sit down and write a bucket list, as I thought that defining these little somethings that I want to complete someday would open up the windows of failure, and inevitably disappointment. However, I decided to write one anyway, because fear of failure should never stop me from dreaming, right? So let's lighten things up a bit, and get on with it. I introduce to you... my bucket list.
CC Image courtesy of Thierry Gregorius2. Buy a house.
3. Go kayaking.
4. Obtain a passport.
CC Image courtesy of Jon Rawlinson
5. Take a cross-country road trip.
6. Own a horse.
6. Own a horse.
CC Image courtesy of Smabs Sputzer
7. Make a living off of my business.
8. Visit New Zealand & Ireland.
9. Do something for the good of humanity.
10. Live in the wild for 30 days.
11. Pet a jungle cat.
CC Image courtesy of Cuatrok77
12. Hike the Appalachian Trail.
13. Learn to play guitar.
14. See a Sasquatch.
CC Image courtesy of Steven Snodgrass
16. Get married.
CC Image courtesy of Katsu Nojiri
17. Learn a new language.
18. Go surfing.
19. See the Aurora Borealis.
CC Image courtesy of Malcolm Manners
20. Go parasailing.
21. Go to a renaissance fair in costume.
CC Image courtesy of elaynab
22. See Stonehenge.
23. Adopt a clean-eating lifestyle.
24. Buy an RV or mobile-home and take my business on the road.
CC Image courtesy of kenjonbro
25. Win a Liebster award.
26. Observe ocean life from a submersible.
CC Image courtesy of NOAA Photo Library
At this time, I believe my bucket list is still incomplete, so I plan on updating the list annually. What's on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!