Thursday, February 13, 2014

Romantic Ska Songs for Skanks

Hi. My name is Brittany, and I am a ska music addict. However, with Valentine's Day right on our heels, I thought I'd take this opportunity to share with you some of my favorite romantic ska love songs.

I wanted to curate songs for this playlist that are positive, romantic, and perfect for a night of skankin' around. Here's what you can expect:

1. We Can Live Anywhere - Big D & The Kids Table
2. Fly Me To The Moon - Skanatra
3. Without You - Mad Caddies
4. Red Sweater - The Aquabats
5. I Love You, Yes I Do - Laurel Aitken
6. Such Great Heights - Streetlight Manifesto
7. Be Mine Tonight - Deals Gone Bad
8. Dreaming Of You - The Coral
9. Brown-Eyed Girl - Reel Big Fish
10. Saw Red - Sublime feat. Gwen Stefani
11. Magic of the Moment - The Skariginals
12. Be My Guest - Ben Harper with The Skatalites
You can listen to the entire playlist in order in the video below, or visit the playlist page on YouTube for a list of included videos. Thanks for reading, and have a romantic Valentine's Day, skanks!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment