Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sponsor Brittanibus in March!


Hello, readers! Do you have a blog or a handmade business that you'd like to advertise on The Blog of Brittanibus? Well, today's your lucky day, as I'm currently on the lookout for sponsors and ad swaps!

Currently, I have two available sizes to choose from, shown in the image below. Please feel free to message me at Brittanibus [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested, including which size ad you'd like, as well as the dimensions of the ad I'll be sending you in return.


Because this is a small blog with a small readership, all ad spaces are FREE at this time! These ads are available on a first come, first served basis, however, ad swaps will be made my first priority in order to increase blog traffic. Please note that I reserve the right to choose which blogs and businesses fit into my niche and will politely decline requests from anything that my readers might find irrelevant.

Once again, thanks for reading, and don't be afraid to contact me for any reason, even if just to say hello!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment