Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 06

The hedgehog might very well be one of the cutest animals on this planet, which is why it isn't surprising to me that these "Measuring Hedgies" measuring cups at Anthropologie are also on my most-adorable-kitchen-item-of-all-time list. Unfortunately, these items are sold out, so you'll just have to wait around for someone to grow tired of those little faces and resell them on eBay before you can make them yours. Let's face it though, this may never happen.


This Natural Deodorant DIY from Wellness Mama couldn't have come at a more perfect time! I've been searching for a low-cost alternative to aluminum-ridden store-bought deodorant for too long now, so I'll be trying this recipe out ASAP.


I'm absolutely crazy about this adorable dress! The color of the polka dots and matching belt are so pretty and pefect for Spring, but I also love the length and cute scalloped hem! You can buy this pretty thang (or one of many custom handmade creations) at AmorDress on Etsy!


From the first moment that I saw this listing on Etsy from Ormston Saint, I knew that I wanted this for my studio. Combining three things that I really love - stags, embroidery, and sitting on my butt all day - this vintage stool is beautiful in every way.



The last treasure in this week's post is a gorgeous handmade lampshade by Mary of At Home on the Bay. I can absolutely assure you that as soon as I get my hands on a lampshade frame, I'll be making one of these for my craft room!


Thanks for reading this week's edition of Tuesday Treasures! Have a wonderful week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment