Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patty's Day from Brittanibus!


Hey folks! I just wanted to stop in today to wish you all a very happy St. Patrick's Day!

Also, if you've been reading my blog for awhile now, then you're probably aware that I've been counting down the days to my vacation, and it's so close to finally being here!

On Wednesday Brad and I are finally leaving for New Orleans, and a few days after that we'll be driving east for an amazing time in Daytona Beach! (We initially planned on leaving tomorrow, but unfortunately it's just not in the cards.) I seriously can't stop thinking about it, and I can't wait for Wednesday to just hurry up and get here!

While I've already got my blog posts covered for the next few weeks, I may be a bit lax in my sharing and social media habits. And, let's face it, I may not get around to checking my comments and emails as often in the upcoming two weeks, but my inbox is always open if you have any questions or comments, or if you just need someone to talk to.

I wish you the very best holiday, and that you do not envy me in flying south, for your own Springtime is surely right around the corner. Thanks for reading, and be sure to stop in tomorrow for Tuesday Treasures!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment