Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 09 (Warning: Mature Content)

These recycled silver wedding bands are so simple and stunning, and such a lovely example of how you don't need diamonds to express a beautiful sentiment. These pieces are each designed and handcrafted by Dawanna Young, which you can purchase from her Etsy shop, Pieces of Indigo.


This ginormous cat sofa has been floating around the internet for years now, but I couldn't find the source for the life of me! If you can identify it, please let me know in the comments so I can give credit where it's due!


I've seen plenty of DIY draw-and-bake mug designs on the web, but nothing tops this Wood-Grain Stenciled Mug Tutorial by Desirée at The 36th Avenue!


The moment I first saw these beautiful custom-made cat pendants by Erika of Jasmin Blanc Boutique, I was in love. My cat, Lefty, is an orange tabby/calico mix, but the only hint of calico he shows is an interesting spatter of dark spots along the left side of his face, which I think makes him the absolute handsomest. But, then again, doesn't everyone think their own pet is the prettiest?


Finally, I'd like to take the time to admire the beautiful & intriguing anatomical-inspired art & embroidery of Andrea Farina. You can see more of her work at her website, abfarina.com, or click on any of the images below to view the work in full.




Thanks for reading and have a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment