Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 10

I'd like to start this Tuesday off with this super-simple DIY Figurine Trinket Dish by Ashley over at Sugar & Cloth, written for the Touch of Gold series over at LuLu*s!


This beautiful embroidered work of art was hand-stitched in Athens, Greece by a lovely artist and with help from her cat. No, really. Check out Fabulous Cat Papers on Etsy for more embroidered works that are also available as art journals!


While shopping around for black statement necklaces, I discovered this stunningly minimal leather necklace, hand-cut to resemble a raven's feather by Sabrina Chin at Love at First Blush. There are a few options available for this design, including one that is decorated in gold, as well as similar sets of earrings!


I've never really shared any sort of food or recipes on Tuesday Treasures before, but when I saw these Pepper Jack Bites on A Beautiful Mess, I pretty much freaked out. I really love mozzarella sticks, but the amount of love I have for pepper-jack cheese is unimaginable. Combining the two ideas seems like such a no-brainer!


This stuff is literally the coolest! I can think of so many occasions in which I needed some kind of conductor to fix something, or... or... okay, maybe I can't think of any craft projects right off-hand that would require an electric paint pen with conductive ink, but that doesn't make it any less amazing!


Thanks for reading, and have a great Tuesday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment