Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Adventures & New Beginnings

Hello again, readers! Whether you missed me while I was on vacation or not is irrelevant, so we're moving on already. I have HUGE NEWS! Are you ready for it?

Brad and I are ENGAGED!


Yep, that's right! While all of you other Northerners were up here freezing your little buns off and cursing groundhogs for reasons I still don't quite understand, we were off building on our respective alcoholic constitutions in New Orleans and then having sandally-clad adventures fit for a romantic comedy on the beaches of Daytona.

I could take this time to tell you what a beautiful engagement it was and go over every tiny detail of the romantic tale, but I wouldn't want to make you jealous.

Anyway, I've been back from my vacation for a week now, so I guess I've no excuse to keep me from blogging and getting the ball rolling again. Of course, I managed to lose my camera right before heading out three weeks ago, so you'll have to wait for me to develop my disposables before I can post any vacation pictures. (Which is also why I'm sharing the fairly crappy cell-phone image featured above, rather than something nice that includes both Brad and I and has been Photo-shopped to over-exaggerate the nostalgia I'm experiencing while telling this all to you.)

Anywho, I'm so happy to be back and to finally share this moment with you! I'm incredibly thankful to have had these wonderful experiences and to meet all my awesome new friends and family members along the way! (Shout-out to Sarah, who is especially awesome!) Thanks for reading!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment