Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Very First Sale!

Hey folks! Today I wanted to take some time to announce that my Etsy shop has made its very first sale! Woohoo!

Last week I received a message on Etsy, requesting one of my corset greeting card designs in a navy blue hue. I immediately panicked, of course, but was able to quickly regain composure and respond to the message, resulting in my very first online sale on May 19th!

Yesterday morning, however, I was happy to learn that I finally received feedback from my first customer, and that everything has gone just perfectly! But I know what you really want to see are the pictures, so let's get to it, shall we?



Thanks for taking the time to share this victory with me! Please keep me in mind if you'd like a custom card of any kind, and be sure to check out my Etsy shop, Curative Creations!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful. Doin a happy dance for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...and congrats! That first sale feels wonderful, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Handmade is always best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your very first sale of many, many more. The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete