Saturday, June 14, 2014

My 100th Blog Post!

CC image courtesy of LEOL30BY NC SA 2.0

Hey, folks! Thanks for stopping in to help me celebrate my 100th BLOG POST!

I've been blogging on and off for the past three years now, and have learned so much about myself in the process. I've watched myself change and improve - not just as a writer or blogger, but as a person - and I've watched myself transform from a younger, much more shy & naive version of myself into the person that I am today. Needless to say, while reviewing my blog and my past, I've cringed a lot. But mostly I've found that I've been able to open up through writing in ways that I often can't find myself doing due to my timidity, and revealing things about myself that I typically wouldn't have the courage to discuss. I guess you could say I've been breaking mad boundaries these days.

Of course, I've also grown as a blogger and learned so much in constantly trying to improve myself and my website. In the past three years, I've switched from one blogging platform to another, undergone a complete name change and rebranding, and have recently earned the bragging rights of having 100 fans on my Facebook page! And let's face it - I've really written way more than 100 blog posts at this point, since my post counter has only been ticking since I switched from hosting my blog with Wordpress to Blogger. Yes, I realize I'm needlessly bragging at this point, but that's what celebrations are for. Happy 100 posts!

So thanks for sticking it out with me and being such a lovely friend in the process. I've enjoyed meeting you, writing to you, and connecting with you, and I look forward to using this blog to build more wonderful relationships in the years to come, and sharing more of the knowledge that I've picked up along the way. Thanks for reading!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment