Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 23

Thanks for stopping in this week for Tuesday Treasures, where I love to share all of my favorite handmade and vintage-inspired finds! If you'd like to know more about any hand-picked item, click an image and head on over to their site!

These gorgeous speckled votive candle-holders would look great in my sage- and beige-painted bedroom!


These recycled leather journals have such a gorgeous wood-grain texture, I want one of my own! I'm sure if I had one, though, that I'd never ever be able to write a single thing in it for fear of ruining it forever.


This beautiful stumpwork piece, stitched by Jane Nicholas, is so perfect! I've dabbled a bit in silk ribbon embroidery and have wanted to attempt a stumpwork project for so long, but this pretty piece may be just inspiring enough to convince me to give it a shot!


This dainty brass pendant is so cute and tiny! I love the shape and the delicate touch that a simple, natural little pair of leaves might bring to any outfit. This one is available from whoop, an adorable little jewelry boutique with beautiful pieces made from vintage findings.



This wedding bouquet is amazing! I love the pretty splashes of bright colors throughout, and I'm definitely considering trying something like this for my own wedding next year! Luckily, Andrea of Oh Dear Drea has a great tutorial!


Thanks for reading, folks! Stop in again next Tuesday for more great finds!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment