Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 24

This gorgeous antique bottle is believed to be from Persia in the 1910s! I love the beautiful mosaic pieces throughout the bottle, and I can't help but wonder exactly how it was made!


I love these adorable little piggy plugs for stretched ears! If I had them, I know I wouldn't be able to resist wearing them constantly just to see their cute, smiling faces every time I catch a glimpse of a mirror.


This top is absolutely perfect! It combines three of my very favorite things - cats, space, and pizza!


These stunning handbags by Allison Warrington of My A La Mode Boutique are creative, beautiful pieces of functional, wearable art. And did I mention her product photography is phenomenal? If you don't find yourself checking out this Etsy shop for your next handbag, at least take a stroll through and look at the pictures.




Thanks for reading Tuesday Treasures! Be sure to stop in each week for more creative finds!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment