Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Fall & Halloween Items In Stock!

First thing's first - happy birthday, Mom! I love you and you're the best!

Now onto some slightly less-important news: I've got a couple of new items listed in my greeting card shop, Curative Creations, and I'm so excited to share them!

Halloween is right around the corner already, and since it's one of my very favorite holidays, I really wanted to add some new cards! The first design includes a pretty black cat sitting atop a crescent moon, adorned with thick, black grosgrain ribbon and a lovely little bow of twine.


This whimsical card simply reads "Happy Halloween" and is covered in black, orange, and yellow stripes. Plus there's this silly little skull guy! He's pretty much my favorite.


I'd also like to add that I've updated my prices! This customizable autumn-hued floral corset card, for example, is now available for only $5!


Anyway, thanks in advance for taking some time to check out my shop and for reading my shameless self-promotional blog post, and please keep in mind that I absolutely love working on custom cards, so feel free to place an order for one at anytime at my Etsy shop, by emailing me, or by messaging me on the Curative Creations Facebook page. Thanks again!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment