Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 28

What's the first thing I'm looking for in a new table setting? Obviously something unique and tasteful, such as the beautiful visage of a dainty little cow, just smiling and farting away at me as I clear my plate. This snack plate design by Kip O'Krongly is hilarious, adorable, and in all ways perfect.


This lace necklace is absolutely beautiful! You can find it at White Owl, a handmade jewelry boutique managed by two sisters that love to create unique statement pieces with vintage findings.


I love the Foreverly bag from Free People! I've been on the lookout for a new cross-body bag for awhile now, and I just love the blue and green fringes paired with dark leather, as well as the carefully-tooled geometric texture.


This beautiful black walnut table would fit in perfectly with my bedroom decor! I'm so glad I discovered this gem by Caitlin of The Merrythought, but I'm even more elated that she turned it into a DIY post! I can't wait to get started!


This amazingly striking print, titled From Ash, is a colored pencil drawing by nature-inspired surrealist Hannah Ward. Incredibly detailed and infinitely textured, I highly recommend you view it in hi-res at Saatchi Art for the full effect.



If you've enjoyed this week's edition of Tuesday Treasures, be sure to stop in again next week! Thanks for reading!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment