Thursday, September 11, 2014

PA Live! Blog of the Week

Hey, folks! I'm excited to share that Brittanibus was the PA Live! Blog of the Week!

Funnily enough, I was last week's blog of the week, and I didn't find out until this week. So of course I'm still at home basking in the excitement of it all. The blog of the week is always featured during the PA Live! segment on our local news station, WBRE, so I was really excited to get to see my blog and my photos on this clip on their website.

Oh, and just a small disclaimer before you watch this video, because now that I've seen it I'm under the assumption that all my new readers come to the blog and immediately read the word "Brittney-bus"... It is pronounced "Brit-TAN-i-bus", and it is a nickname from high school. I won't bother you with the story behind it now, but I just wanted to clarify before you hear the mispronunciation in the video.


Finally, I'd like to give a special shout out to Harold Jenkins for featuring me on NEPA Blogs, which made all of this possible. Thanks again for all of the wonderfully kind things you've said about me and my blog! And thank you for reading!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment