Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 30

Flora Waycott is an English designer and illustrator that's been transplanted in New Zealand. She sells more of her delightfully whimsical prints at her Etsy shop!



I really adore the unique stamped design and buttoned collar on this hoodie, handmade and available at Brooklyn-based Umsteigen.


I loved so many of these unique and creative designs by French tattoo artist Tarmasz that I couldn't pick just one! You have to check out her Tumblr and browse through them yourself! I especially adore the way the second tattoo is delicately framed and accented by the wearer's beauty marks.



With fall right around the corner, I'm already picking out all the scarves I plan on bundling up in when the weather gets cold, and this leaf-printed snood scarf by Gabardine Couture is absolutely stunning!


This simple and sleek mountain-inspired furniture design, a dresser makeover by Lidy of Hello Lidy, has such a great combination of rustic elements and sleek modern elements, and the mismatched knobs are just too adorable!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the whimsical prints! So pretty! The leaf scarf is pretty rad, too! Xo, Marketa from www.bohemianmint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm glad you enjoyed the post; thanks for stopping by!

      Delete