Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 31

These quilled paper sculptures by Yulia Brodskaya, dubbed "papergraphic arts" on her website, are so intricate and beautiful that I could just stare at them for hours on end.



I'm not usually fond of headbands, but as soon as I saw the Loli Millie fall collection with adorable little antlers sculpted on top, I almost snatched them all up right then!


I love Tina Belcher! Done by Dallas-local tattoo artist Nick York, you can see many more of his boldly-colored traditional designs over on his Instagram account!


This upcycled decorative heart is absolutely genius! Pauline explains how she very carefully pieced it all together out of tiny bits of scrap wood and gorilla glue in this tutorial over on My Altered State!


It's been awhile since I've expressed my weird obsession with teapots on Tuesday Treasures, but it sure won't be the last time! I love this butterfly-covered design by ceramic artist Paul Cardew, from the monarch-inspired pattern around the lid and rim of the pot, to the adorable little guy perched on top.


Thanks for stopping in for another edition of Tuesday Treasures! If you've enjoyed this post, feel free to check out some issues from the archives, or stop in next week for even more new finds!

post signature

2 comments: