Thursday, October 30, 2014

Advertise in November!


Hey, folks - I'm glad you stopped by! I just wanted to let you know that I have ad spaces in my sidebar available for rent for the month of November!

And just in case you didn't read the super-cute image that I created above... all ad spaces are currently free! I'm also open to participating in ad swaps. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis, however blogs interested in swapping ads will be held at a higher priority than those requesting free spaces.

Ads submitted for approval must fall into one of my two size categories. Head on over to my advertising page for more details, and be sure to send me an email if you're interested in advertising on my blog! Thanks for reading!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment