Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Blog Makeover!



Notice anything different around here?

That's because I've been making some changes to the blog lately! I've been super excited to reveal my new blog header! I've also edited my navigation bar to include my Etsy shop, and I have a few other ideas that I will be working into the redesign over the next week or so.

Initially I was planning on waiting until I had all of the little bits and pieces of my blog makeover finished, but my work schedule hasn't really allowed me to put the time into getting it all done at once. In the meantime, you may catch the blog during a maintenance period (or perhaps you already have). If this happens, don't worry - just email me at Brittanibus@gmail.com and let me know if you notice anything wonky going on so I can fix it as soon as possible!

As always, thanks for reading, as well as sticking with me through my occasional technical difficulties. What do you think of my new blog header?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment