Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 35

I love this pretty garland made from gold-tipped feathers! Such a cute addition to decor for any season, click the image below or check out Simple Stylings for the full tutorial!


Designed by the incredibly talented Meredith Woolnough, these embroidered skeletal leaf forms are nothing short of remarkable! Created by embroidering with a plain old sewing machine on a water-soluble cloth, these free-floating pieces are lovely representations of the intricacies of nature from which they were inspired.




This stunning statement necklace, according to designer Anita Berisha, was inspired by the beautiful nature in Central Park. I love the big, bright emerald-colored gems and all the wonderful colors in this design!


I'm so happy I found this tutorial by Marcy - also known as the Day2Day SuperMom! I've been saving some pretty birch branches for a project like this, so I'm glad she makes it look so easy!


These little vampire sculptures at Etsy shop Barruntando are so adorable, but I love the one in the cute little kitty cat pajamas best!



Thanks for reading this week's edition of Tuesday Treasures! Feel free to check out the archives to read any issues you may have missed! What was your favorite item featured this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment