Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 38

I've had my eye on this gorgeous porcelain blueberry necklace by Maria of FloralStyle for awhile now. It looks so amazingly realistic and delicate!


These pretty animal-inspired purses are so adorable! Handmade by Richela Piras, you can take your animal obsession to the next level with one of her kitty-shaped handbagsfoxy coin purses, and the like in her Etsy shop!



This gorgeous felt statement necklace was created by artist Sarah Ball in 2009. You can view more of her one-of-a-kind jewelry creations on her blog.


This beautiful whale tattoo by Russian artist Sasha Unisex is absolutely phenomenal! I just love the way the stars in the galaxy resemble the tubercles that are commonly found on humpback whales.

A photo posted by Sasha Unisex (@sashaunisex) on

I mean it when I say that I need these tights before the end of Fall! This original design by Carousel Ink is inspired by statuesque redwood trees, and are the most magnificent shade of mossy green.


I appreciate you stopping in each week to check out my favorite finds! If you've missed an issue or would just like to browse through previous Tuesday Treasures posts, you can find them right here!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment