Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 40

I honestly cannot believe that this Gold Moon Wall tutorial has been up on A Beautiful Mess for nearly a year now and I hadn't discovered it until this week! If I had a projector and big empty wall to paint, you can bet I'd be going to town on this DIY project already...


This steampunk-altered stationery caddy is so cool! Painted and patina-caked by Patricia Basson, this beauty was made out of a plain old plastic set of drawers, some added hardware, gauze, and embellishments!


These creatively colorful nature-inspired pillows from Anthropologie feature beautiful animal portraits painted by Starla Michelle Halfmann that are absolutely wondrous.


What makes a diamond so meaningful, when you could be wearing a piece of a real meteorite around your neck? This beautiful necklace from the I Love Science Store was created using a chunk of meteorite from the Campo del Cielo fall, which is believed to have occurred four to five-thousand years ago!


This beautifully-embossed foil print by Kristina Krogh, entitled Levels, is nothing short of stunning. If I came across this in an art gallery I would not be able to keep my hands off of it! Just saying...



Thanks for stopping in for my 40th edition of Tuesday Treasures! If you've enjoyed this week's discoveries, be sure to check out previous issues of Tuesday Treasures for even more great finds! See you again next week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment