Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 41

Thanks for stopping in for today's issue of Tuesday Treasures! If you're as in love with these gorgeous leather and rose quartz bracelets as I am, then you're in luck! Anette of Lebenslustiger has the full tutorial on her blog!


I'm absolutely in love with the dreamy illustrations of Stasia Burrington! Her Etsy shop is full of everything from cheeky hand-drawn stickers to adorable original prints, each one a complex & thoughtful work of art.



This marble paper filing cabinet DIY by Alexis of Persia Lou is gorgeous, and I always love seeing new ways to use beautiful papers to brighten up our everyday eyesores.


I can honestly say that I've never wanted a fanny pack so badly before! Gabriela of Leafling Bags creates these cute backpacks, fanny packs, and bicycle bags with an absolutely adorable signature leaf design throughout that is just precious.



This beautiful accent wall DIY by Maiko Nagao is so fun and simple! If you don't already love it, just wait until you see how inexpensive this project is! Did I mention it's easily removable?


Thanks for reading this issue of Tuesday Treasures! To see some of my favorite finds from around the web before next Tuesday, be sure to follow me on Pinterest! See you next week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment