Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday Treasures 43

These super-cute wall buttons would look great in my craft room, right over my color-coordinated button collection! I'm so glad I discovered this tutorial from Drawings Under The Table! This is also a great project for upcycling plastic plates and therefore is very inexpensive if you have the right tools.


I'm crazy about these prints by Hector Mansilla, who is definitely my favorite artist this week, hands-down!



These nature-inspired polymer clay earrings by Eried are just so cute! The black-and-white Bell Flower set reminds me of beautiful white calla lilies.



These bookends really make a statement! I just love clever bookends, and could there be a better pair of objects to create them from but quotation marks? I want them!


All of the colors in this gorgeous work of art by Katie Daisy of The Wheat Field have me dreaming of springtime! It also reminds me of the bright bouquet photos I've pinned to my wedding inspiration board, and I can't help but smile when I see it...


Thanks for stopping in again for today's edition of Tuesday Treasures - I hope you've enjoyed my favorite finds this week! If you've missed some previous issues, feel free to browse through them all right here!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment