Sunday, January 25, 2015

Beachy Engagement Scrapbook Layout


Hey, folks! Today I just wanted to share a quick little Valentine's Day-themed scrapbook page that I made! Although I've been crafting cards for quite awhile, I'm still fairly new to the world of scrap-booking, and I must say I'm rather proud of how this page turned out! These photos are from the day that Brad proposed to me in Port Orange, Florida.


Before he proposed, Brad and I managed to catch a glimpse of the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse, which I had previously mentioned wanting to visit in my Travel Plans post for our little excursion in Florida last March! While I didn't get to climb to the top, we have plans to come back to the area with Brad's family again soon.


The only thing I love more than the pictures on this scrapbook page are all of the pretty pearls! They fit in with the beachy theme so nicely, and they're especially appropriate because of the beautiful pearl engagement ring Brad gave me that day! I'd really love to provide some better detail shots of this page, but the picture quality of my scanner isn't the greatest, and I still haven't found myself a lens for my new Nikon. Anyway, thanks for stopping by to check out my newest scrapbook page! If you enjoy scrap-booking or have some friendly advice for a beginner, please let me know in the comments. See you next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment