Friday, January 2, 2015

The Best of Brittanibus 2014


Happy new year, folks! I thought the very best way to ring in the new year would be a roundup of some of my favorite and most popular blog posts of 2014! In this post you'll find all sorts of DIYs, activities, beauty inspiration, and some of my own personal highlights, such as shopping for my bridal gown and making my very first sale on Etsy. Enjoy!






My DIY All-Natural Health & Beauty Recipes series was a three-part post, which touched on creating your own all-natural cosmetics and cleansers, and even what ingredients you'll need to get started making them! Click the image below to view all three!





In July of 2014, I had my very first bridal appointment! The post below includes a few photos of the wedding gowns I tried on:




This year, I was honored to be named the PA Live! Blog of the Week during the first week of September! Check out this post to see my blog's TV debut!





For Halloween, I joined my fiancee and our friend Ben for a ghost-tour of The Old Jail Museum in Jim Thorpe, PA, and caught some interesting orbs in some of our photos!





Thanks for stopping in! If you've enjoyed this collection of blog posts, be sure to sign up for my newsletter in the form below or in the sidebar on the right! As always, thanks for reading, and here's to a joyous and prosperous year!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed looking through these. Especially love the 5 easy hair tutorials!

    ReplyDelete