Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Treasures 47


These gorgeous copper Geometria clocks from Anthropologie are basically begging me to take them home. It would be foolish of me to disappoint them.


Can we please take a moment to stop and adore these ridiculously-cute hand-sculpted ceramics? From nature & animal-inspired ornaments and jewelry to planters with piercing personality, I'm a huge new fan of Jo Lucksted Ceramics.




I am crazy in love with both of the outfits in this Sister Style post over on A Beautiful Mess! Almost every outfit detail is absolutely perfect. Despite having a deep dislike for crop tops (and even the very notion of wearing one this time of year), I have to admit that Elsie's outfit here is undoubtedly adorable.


THIS. These birch bark lampshades are so natural, so amazing, and so incredibly unrefined... I can't take my eyes off of them. The full DIY over on the Ruffled blog has me inspired to start making a million out of the logs we have stashed out back for firewood!



These dainty appaloosa bookends from Equine are just too cute! I've wanted a horse like this ever since I was a little girl, and seeing as I haven't had my own to care for yet, I might as well splurge for this handsome fella instead!


Thanks for stopping in again for Tuesday Treasures this week! Come back next Tuesday for more, or feel free to browse the archives here if you just can't wait! See you soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment