Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday Treasures 50

I have to be honest; I secretly picture myself in a future home with an over-abundance of adorable pillows! It's no surprise then that these mountain- and creature-inspired creations from Three Bad Seeds have absolutely captured my heart! These are just some of my favorites, but there are even more cute critters to be found in this creative Etsy shop!




Update a boring old pair of sweater-tights with some pretty pearl beads! I already have some pearls on hand and can definitely see myself picking up a few new pairs of tights to decorate, like this wonderfully-creative DIY idea from Silvia of Born in '82!


I always love discovering new ways to beautify outdated pieces of furniture, and this gorgeous succulent-covered dresser makeover from A Beautiful Mess is no exception! Find out how to update any old set of drawers using Emma's step-by-step guide.


I love the little designs and patterns in the red panda's fur and in the leaves and trees of the piece below, entitled Found You There. These uniquely-textured nature-inspired works of art by Sandra Dieckmann are so detailed and thoughtfully imaginative that I can't help but sit and stare for awhile...



This gorgeous black City Light lamp by Marion Westerman of The Paper Moon Factory is just breathtaking! Seeing all the cozy little cottages lit up reminds me of a long drive home on a Winter night.


Thanks for stopping in to celebrate the 50th issue of Tuesday Treasures, my weekly collection of favorite DIYs, handmade finds, and artisan-crafted treasures from all around the web! If you've missed out on previous issues, be sure to check them out in the Tuesday Treasures archives! What are your favorite new discoveries this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment