Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday Treasures 55

Hello and happy Tuesday! If you're new to the blog, today's my favorite day of the week to share some very special handmade and inspiring discoveries by artists and artisans from all over the world!

This lovely mer-cat brooch, handmade by Cut Out & Keep user Lauren, is just so, so freaking cute! That tiny little starfish is just the icing on the tiny little kitty cake! Be sure to check out Lauren's blog, LDP, for more of her creations!


The beautiful watercolor artwork of Margaret Bergart has got me absolutely dying for Spring! The brightly-colored flowers especially have me dreaming of my wedding bouquets this Summer; I just can't wait for the warmer months!




http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/34596783.jsp


This fish clutch from Japanese shop Oppaku is pretty hardcore, to say the least! If the fishy exterior of this little pouch doesn't gross you out, then wait until you see the inside! Yeah. They're fish guts.



The beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry by self-taught silversmith Andrea of Mirta Jewelry are so minimal yet so incredibly unique! I love the glossy black finish on these sterling silver pieces, but I especially adore the strong, solid lines featured throughout these jewelry pieces, which may very well be inspired by her studies in architecture.




Thanks for joining me for this week's Tuesday Treasures! Be sure to like my blog on Facebook using the bar at the bottom of the page or the social media buttons in my right sidebar! See you soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment