Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Treasures 56

This week the playful surreal artwork of illustrator Laura Berger has captured my heart! I just love the bright colors, cute animals, imaginative designs, and the deep sense of meaningfulness in each of her works; be sure to check out more of them in her Etsy shop, Laura George!




I always love seeing simple yet impactful designs incorporated into home decor, so of course this gorgeous rustic wall art DIY from The Wonder Forest immediately seized my interest! I can definitely say that I'm pinning this tutorial to use in my own room eventually!


The strategically-placed greenery embracing this gorgeous apartment building is not only beautiful, but also protects the tenants within the urban treehouse from air and noise pollution!



This adorable ceramic cup set from Modcloth is so cute and colorful! Called the Gathering of Fronds set, I could definitely imagine these pretty pieces getting an awful lot of compliments at a little get-together among friends!


I have but two words: food puns. This adorable project by Chris Durso of Foodiggity and his 8-year-old son is titled the Foodnited States, and is honestly the only geography lesson I've ever received that's made my mouth water...



Thanks yet again for stopping by for Tuesday Treasures and reading about my favorite finds from this week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook for updates on all my posts - see you next week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment