Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday Treasures 58

Hey, folks! This week's Tuesday Treasures features some of my very favorite finds that I've picked just to share with you! (And also with my Grandma, who reads this every week - hi Grandma!) Anyway, these are literally some of my best discoveries this year, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I'm completely entranced by the insect-inspired mixed-media beaded brooches of Pure Pearl Boutique! Don't you just love all the texture and detail in each and every piece? I can only imagine the amount of time and effort needed to create these intricate little beauties!




The Scholar's Soiree dress from Modcloth is so, so beautiful! I just love the colorful floral pattern and the adorable cut and shape!


The Nacht lampshade of Etsy shop Nelliana is more than just a usable work of art! Folded from a single square of eco-friendly paper in the true style of origami, this shade was appropriately molded to catch and cradle the light like the wings of moths on a lantern.


"Whatever makes you weird is probably your greatest asset." This Joss Whedon quote is the absolute BEST. This photograph, taken by Peter McConnochie, is part of a series entitled Silhouettes, a collection of portraits hand-lettered by artist Hannah Reynolds of Pommel Lane.

Original image by Peter McConnochie [CC BY NC 2.0]

These many-legged bi-color cabinets, handmade by the Barcelona-based designers at Moloform, are so incredibly interesting, featuring bold color transitions and insanely-beautiful asymmetrical forms that are just plain striking.



Thanks for stopping by for this week's issue of Tuesday Treasures! If you've enjoyed these discoveries, be sure to check out previous editions or follow me on Pinterest! See you soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment