Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday Treasures 59

Hey, folks! Thanks for stopping by for my weekly collection of favorite discoveries! This week I'm exceptionally enthralled with all of the little details in this teensy-tiny hand-drawn donkey brooch from KRS Art!


These absolutely adorable hand-painted ceramics by Marinski Handmades are just so, so cute! Each piece has its own unique color & pattern combination and is incredibly charming and packed with personality!




I'm just crazy about the way Brynne of The Gathered Home spruced up these basic blackout curtains by adding a simple pop of gold leaf! Be sure to check out her DIY Embellished Curtains post for the full tutorial!



Isn't this pastel bunny pattern the cutest? It's part of a Pattern Project series by Anke Weckmann, and I'm basically in love with all those little pink carrots and buttons and bunny faces all over it! Forget about Easter, I would wear this pattern on everything, all year round!


When I discovered Maiden Voyage Clothing, I became immediately obsessed. If there's one thing I need more of in my life it is clothing that professes my love and devotion for the friendly pursuit of Sasquatch.



Here's another fun do-it-yourself project from Delineate Your Dwelling! If you're already excited to create this pretty tribal-patterned clutch, just wait until you see the inside!


Thanks for stopping by for this week's edition of Tuesday Treasures! If you've enjoyed today's post, be sure to check out previous issues of Tuesday Treasures, or follow me on Pinterest for even more DIY ideas and favorite finds! See you next week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment